Wednesday 27 June 2012

Venice Update

I haven't done as much stitching as I wanted or planned to in the last week. Only because every time I was going to get some done on this project something else came up and when I finally had time I was too tired! Nevertheless I did get some progress on my Michael Powell Mini Venice Bridge 1. Once I have completed that last little section at the bottom I only have two columns 20 stitches across!
This is what it looked like a couple of weeks ago:

I have finished all the cross stitch on Bert the Badger now and I am struggling through the back stitch. Hoping to get it done by the end of this week!

I just wanted to say welcome to new followers I am really glad you are here and reading my blog :-)

Happy stitching!















No comments:

Post a Comment