Monday 3 September 2012

Big Ears

I started a new project this past weekend called 'Big Ears', it's an illustration from the 'Guess how much I love you' book. It's a really cute design and I couldn't resist stitching on it straight away! Here is my progress so far:

It's my first project using evenweave so it's a bit strange after stitching on aida all these years but I'm pleased with the progress so far! Problem is none of my other projects are getting stitched on, which always seems to happen as soon as I start a new project. I'm thinking of trying out some sort of rotation, as I start uni in a month so stitching time will be much more limited. I read on StitchySam's blog about her new rotation plans which seem like a pretty good idea. So hopefully I will come up with my own rotation plan, would love to know what anyone else does stitching wise for lots of projects?



Happy stitching!





2 comments:

  1. I just love that book. Is beautiful. And so are ilustrations. I am shore i will love see this project when it is finish :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have never stitched on evenweave before, but I am planning to get myself some evenweave soon. Evenweave does look quite nice, doesn't it? I have 3 (I think) projects and I rotate them according to my mood... (I don't recommend my method, though) :D

    ReplyDelete